If you live or attend elementary or middle school within one of the shaded areas shown in the maps below,
we are happy to welcome you to West Seattle Little League!
LittleLeague.org also has a League Finder Tool, which allows you to enter your address to confirm the appropriate league for your player.
Go to Elementary or Middle School in the shaded area?
If you go to elementary or middle school in the shaded area, all you need to do is follow the registration guidelines
and ONLY add your school enrollment form. Applicable schools are listed as part of the registration process.
Go to pre-school or live in the shaded area but DO NOT attend school in the shaded area?
As part of registration, you will be asked to prove residency. Residence shall be established and supported by documents, dated or in force between February 1 of the previous year and January 31 of the current year, from THREE of the following categories to determine residency of such parent(s) or guardian:
- Driver’s License (photo ID of parent(s) or guardian(s) with qualifying residence address)
- School records (home address of player’s parents or guardians)
- Vehicle records (i.e., registration, lease, etc.)
- Employment records
- Insurance documents (with residence address)
- Welfare/child care records
- Federal records (i.e., federal tax, social security, etc.)
- State records (i.e., state tax, local, etc.)
- Local (municipal) records (i.e., water/sewer, sanitation, etc.)
- Support payment records
- Homeowner or tenant records (i.e., mortgage, rent, etc.)
- Military records
- Voter’s Registration
- Utility bills (i.e., – gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
- Financial records (loan, credit, investments, etc.)
- Medical records
- Internet, cable, or satellite television records
NOTE 1: Example – Three documents from the same Group (utility bill, cable bill, and bank statement) constitute only ONE document.
NOTE 2: Certain documents may be used in different Groups, but will count for only one Group per child. Example – If a water/sewer bill is used to satisfy Group II as a municipal record, that same bill CANNOT be used as a utility bill to satisfy Group III.