Registration now open for spring 2021 season
Visit our registration page to sign up today and learn more about our scholarship program. Registration closes March 7th.
While we are uncertain as to what the status of the pandemic will be in
the new year and at the start of the spring season, please be assured that WSLL
continues our commitment to provide a safe program for players, fans, and
details on the safety guidelines based on current government and Little League
guidelines, visit our safety page.
Important information for registration
- If you skipped the residency verification section during registration, please review our FAQ to review what documents (if any) you still need to upload.
- For Tee Ball, Coach Pitch and Rookies divisions, we will be forming teams throughout the month of February. You'll receive your team assignments tentatively the second week March when you hear directly from your coach.
- We will not be doing assessments (Minors, Majors, Juniors, 50/70) this season. Instead we will be working with previous coaches, new coaches, parents and board members to create a master list that will be used to draft this year in an online forum. Stay tuned for a survey for parents once registration closes that will ask some key questions like if your player has been playing ball the last few years at home or with other organizations and if they have pitching and/or catching experience. Our goal remains to have equitable teams while keeping everyone safe. There continues to be no friend requests for these divisions.
- Please print out and sign the Medical Release Form and bring to your first practice. You will need this form complete before being able to participate this season. Team Parents will also have medical release forms available if you don't have access to a printer.
- 2/3, 2/10, 2/17, 2/24 - Virtual Q&A sessions
- 3/7 - Registration ends and coaches finalized
- 3/11 - Coaches meeting - T-Ball, Coach Pitch and Rookies (7:30-9 pm)
- 3/13 - Coaches meeting and draft Majors (no assessments) (10-11:30 am)
- 3/13 - Coaches meeting and draft Minors (no assessments) (1-2:30 pm)
- 3/16 - All teams are formed for all divisions and you'll receive a call from your coach
- 3/20 - Practices begin for all divisions - practice days will vary based on coach schedules
- Early April (post Easter) - Games begin (date tentative based on coaches discussions - remember kids haven't played in a couple of years so we need to see how it is going with practices
We know you may have questions, especially if this is your first year playing WSLL but please do check out our FAQ page before emailing our player agents. We've likely got the answer to your most important questions already outlined. If you have any questions that are not covered by our FAQ, email our player agents at [email protected].