Registration now open for spring 2021 season
Visit our registration page to sign up today.
While we are uncertain as to what the status of the pandemic will be in
the new year and at the start of the spring season, please be assured that WSLL
continues our commitment to provide a safe program for players, fans, and
details on the safety guidelines based on current government and Little League
guidelines, visit our safety page.
Important dates and additional information for registration
- If you skipped the residency verification section during registration, please review our FAQ to review what documents (if any) you still need to upload.
- For Tee Ball and Coach Pitch divisions, we will be forming teams throughout the month of February. You'll receive your team assignments tentatively the first week March when you hear directly from your coach.
- Start of practices and games is TBD based on COVID-19 guidelines.
- Player assessments is tentative for late February based on COVID-19 guidelines. Updates will be emailed and posted to the WSLL website as we confirm dates/times. Remember every player makes a team.
- If you have volunteered to be a coach, please note the coaches meeting is tentatively scheduled for February 25th. Coach selection will take place at the January 20, 2021 board meeting so please sign up early.
- Please print out and sign the Medical Release Form and bring to your first practice. You will need this form complete before being able to participate this season. Team Parents will also have medical release forms available if you don't have access to a printer.
- We know you may have questions, especially if this is your first year playing WSLL but please do check out our FAQ page before emailing our player agents. We've likely got the answer to your most important questions already outlined. If you have any questions that are not covered by our FAQ, email our player agents at [email protected].